D'Addario's EXL170 nickel wound are the world's bestselling bass strings, and rightly so. Roundwounds of 45-65-80-100 gauge, their sound is nicely balanced across the fretboard, they are smooth and easy on the fingertips and they are allrounders for both split and single coil.
For those of you who need that beefy flatwound thump, we have a special offer of equally outstanding strings, i.e. the world's most popular flatwound strings: LaBella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass, stainless steel flats of Motown fame, with a 45-65-85-105 gauge. Those are flats that cut through the mix.
Gotta be other strings? Pleasure! Select and order your strings from the world's largest assortment right here.
Your BITE bass comes accompanied by a complimentary toolkit containing all essential tools for changing strings, personalizing your setup and, in case you went for the solderless electronics, also for modifying your pickup.
- Wiha® Fine Screwdriver with Chrome Vanadium Blade and Rotating Cap. We've been through a number of lousy screwdrivers in our workshop. This one remained as the last one standing, the proud winner. So indestructable, we won't withhold it from you.
- Tubular Box Spanner Set for all nuts on tuning machines and electronics. We use those spanners in our own production, too. No fiddling, gently controllable and faster by hand than you can say electric drill.
- String Cutter. Doesn't even fear the E-string.
- 4 mm Hex Wrench for adjusting neck relief at the headstock heel.
- 1,5 mm Hex Wrench for adjusting string action at the bridge.