Special Jawbone PJJ Black Steampunk
incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
- Model: Jawbone PJJ
- Finish: Black Blast
- Body Art: Orange Steampunk incl. decorative onboard weather station with thermometer and hygrometer
- Pickups: BITE® 1000mV single coils & split coil branded
- Nut Width: 38,1 mm
- Fretboard: Vintage Maple (acer saccharum) and Black Blocks
- Nut: Black GraphTech®
- Pickguard: Dark Tortoise
- Control Knobs: JB Style
- Neck Plate and Control Plate: Chrome
- Tuners: BITE® cloverleaf chrome
- Bridge: GOTOH® brass chrome
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Black
- Screw Color: Black
- Wiring: Snap Connections
- 4 strings: D’Addario® EXL170 nickel roundwounds
- Scale: 34″ long scale
- Weight: 3.8 kg
Delivery time: corresponds to current build time of configurator and additions
The Special Jawbone PJJ Black Steampunk has the following switches, as positioned starting from the output jack:
- Master Tone
- Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: Bridge only – Parallel – Neck only – Series
- In/Out-of-Phase Switch JJ
- In/Out-of-Phase Switch PJ
- Single/Split Coil Switch (selects J Neck/P Neck)
Pickup Configurations (PCs):
- PC1: J Bridge
- PC2: JJ Parallel, In Phase
- PC3: JJ Parallel, Out of Phase
- PC4: PJ Parallel, In Phase
- PC5: PJ Parallel, Out of Phase
- PC6: J Neck
- PC7: P Neck
- PC8: JJ Series, In Phase
- PC9: JJ Series, Out of Phase
- PC10: PJ Series, In Phase
- PC11: PJ Series, Out of Phase
We are happy to build individual variations of these standard specs if required.
Tel / SMS / WhatsApp
+43 670 400 2490
Mon – Thu: 12:00 – 15:00
Those are our core hours. Quite often we are on call at additional times including weekends, just give it a try.
SMS / WHATSApp
Our contract language is English, meaning that our confirmation mails, invoices and most of our communications are in English.
However, we’ll do our best to accommodate your communications in the languages shown below.
) Wanna comment?
) Found an error?
) Speak out!
Discounts, giveaways, new bass features, artist news, etc.
Our newsletter keeps you in the loop at irregular intervals. We don't overdo it, you can unsubscribe anytime by hitting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter.