This monster was first devised and built for rock bassist and composer Alberto Rigoni. It features a short headstock, a JPJ pickup configuration and parallel/series wiring. This means you’ve got a whopping seven different pickup configurations at your disposal, and, boy, that series setting will just blow off your roof! Five different necks are available. The dragon artwork was designed by the hard rock design team of all4band.com and is only available on this model.
- Pickups: BITE® 1000mV single coils & split coil in special position
- Pickup configurations: bridge only – parallel JJ – parallel PJ – neck only J – neck only P – series JJ – series PJ
- Body: US alder, quite white finish, black dragon body art
- Neck: hard maple, 38,1mm nut width, D profile
- Nut: Graph Tech®
- Pickguard: black 3-ply
- Tuners: BITE® black Y
- Bridge: GOTOH® chrome brass
- Screw color: black
- Strings: D’Addario® EXL170
Our contract language is English, meaning that our confirmation mails, invoices and most of our communications are in English.
However, we’ll do our best to accommodate your communications in the languages shown below.
) Wanna comment?
) Found an error?
) Speak out!